Do you think that this lockdown is needed ?


In this world where no one is thinking of others where everyone is selfish thinking of their own. Do you think that this lockdown is needed?
From my point of you this lockdown is much more needed for the humans. Because we are forgetting that we have to take care of others also. We can't be so selfish. I know you are thinking that I am talking negative. But what to say, in every day life when I see that everyone is busy with their own family, own happiness, enjoying their own, then I say that Yes ! This lockdown is needed. 
God has shown grace to us. He gave us a chance to remember that we are human. A human who should get concerned about others also. Yes it's good to look upon your family but sometimes you should see others also. I am not saying that to do charity of lakhs or crore. But can you feed 2 rotis to the thunder one?

Ok let it go. Can you talk softly to the person who was tensed for some reason. But you know, what we do, we laugh on them, And yes there are some people who just see them and from inside only they show their sorrow. But no just go and talk to them, Ask them that what is the matter? Why they are soo much tensed.

See not everyone is dying for a money. There are some people who are not having anyone to talk. Who are not having anyone to discuss what they are feeling. They are soo alone. That sometimes they just start talking to themself only. Why this is happening? Do you have any answer? And if you want to answer then comment below and let me know that what is the thing. I know that what most of you are thinking, but I also know that this thing is not easy for you to get CURED with. 
I have soo many of things to tell you. But I can't tell you in some words. Actually it can be feel. But most of the person can not feel this. So if you liked this article or anything which you liked in this. Then share this. And I m not gonna say you please or anything like that. Because I know that this can be understood by you. So that's it.

Small Sentences deep meaning.


And if you want to give your opinion on this. Like in writing then just write and send me on my email. I know there is lots of things which you can add on. I'll try to publish some more articles on this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments